- Click here for Google Apps
We are using a service account to retrieve emails and user account details. For more information, see Using OAuth 2.0 for Server to Server Applications
We are using the following scopes:
SCOPES = [ "https://www.googleapis.com/auth/admin.directory.user.readonly", "https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.readonly", ]
The permissions are given in the GSuite Admin console:
- Go to your Google Apps domain’s Admin console.
- Select Security from the list of controls.
- Select Advanced settings from the list of options.
- Select Manage API client access in the Authentication section.
- In the Client name field enter the service account’s
- In the One or More API Scopes field enter the list of scopes that your application should be granted access to.
- Click Authorise.